COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Competition Dates: Start Date 27 April 2023 – End Date 06 May 2023
Prize: Lawn Care treatments to the value of £500 including VAT
- The competition is only open to residents of mainland UK and Northern Ireland.
- Entrants must be aged 18 and over (at the time of entry) and must enter by liking the competition post pinned to the top of the official Greensleeves Lawn Care Facebook page.Entries via alternative means will not be eligible.
- Entrants can only enter the competition once.
- Employees (and their families) of Greensleeves Garden Care Limited or any of the associated Greensleeves companies and any franchisee of Greensleeves Garden Care Limited are not eligible to enter.
- Entries to the competition will only be accepted between the Start Date to the End Date inclusive.
- The winner will receive a prize of Lawn Care treatments to the value of £500 including VAT.
- A cash alternative of the equivalent value will not be offered as an alternative prize. Prizes are non-transferable.
- The winner will be notified by private message via Facebook Messenger on 09 May 2023. The winner will be publicly announced by the Promoter and their photograph and winning comment/story shared. By entering this competition, you agree, if you are the winner, to your name being used in publicity for the Promoter and to providing a picture of yourself and a statement to the Promoter for use in associated publicity relating to this competition. The winner will be required to acknowledge notification of their potential win via email. If a winner does not acknowledge notification of their win within 5 days of being notified, the prize shall be forfeited without any compensation being payable and the prize will be given to another participant chosen at random.
- The prize must be redeemed by 31 May 2023. Dates for delivery of the prize lawn treatments are subject to availability.
- Any omission to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right or remedy under these terms and conditions by the Promoter shall not constitute a waiver by the Promoter of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated in any way with Facebook
- No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for entries which are lost, corrupted, Use of false Facebook profiles will result in disqualification. The entry must be made by the person entering the competition
- The winner will be chosen at random. The Promoter’s decision is final in respect of all matters related to this competition. No correspondence shall be entered into.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions as final and binding. Entries which are not in accordance with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- The payment of all costs and expenses involved in claiming a prize are the responsibility of the winner. Any and all applicable taxes or duties in relation to the prize (excluding VAT) are the responsibility of the winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the competition at any time (and for any reason) without notice.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter is Greensleeves Garden Care Limited, Building 4, Brackley Campus, Buckingham Road, Brackley, NN13 7EL.